Corporate Wellness: Who We Are
We are a division of Gold’s Gym of Utah. Gold’s Gym of Utah has been in business for over 27 years. We have been one of the top 100 fastest growing businesses in the State of Utah for over 13 years. Over 5 years ago we saw the rising need for corporate wellness. With health care spending expected to reach $4.2 trillion by 2017, or approximately $13,000 a person there is a huge need to change the behaviors of people in our country.
We are a nation at risk
- Only one of every three adults exercises regularly
- One in three adults are overweight or obese
- Nearly 40% of adults spend the majority of the day sitting
- Eight out of 10 adults recognize the benefits of exercise, but only two exercise enough to meet physical activity guidelines
- If the number of obese and overweight adults in the U.S. continues to grow as it has over the past three decades, nearly nine out of 10 adults will be considered overweight or obese by 2030.
Corporate Wellness by Gold’s Gym is here to combat these issues. We have developed a highly successful program to educate and motivate your employees to make changes in their body and their life.